Thinking Ahead Report
Free to download
Published: April 2013
The Thinking Ahead Report summarises the work done in a project which aimed to raise awareness of the issue of future planning for people with learning disabilities and their famillies.
The report summarises;
- key findings from a survey of families affected by these issues
- findings from workshops with people with learning disabilities
- findings from parents and siblings of those with learning disabilities
- the development and content of the planning guide
- recommendations to policy-makers, local authorities, and practitioners.
Visit the Thinking Ahead section to download individual sections of the guide.
Download the complete Thinking Ahead Guide.
Download our flyer for information on relevant training offered by the Foundation for People with Learning Disabilities.